GUCCI Operations Manager - King of Prussia
Gucci - Regular
KING OF PRUSSIA - United States of America
As a Gucci Team Manager - Operations, you will be responsible for leading the store operations team/process to ensure overall support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom(s) and accurate inventory. You will prioritize creating an elevated shopping experience for clients by supporting the selling process as needed.
In addition to leading the day-to-day operations management, as a store leader and partner to the Store Director and Associate Store Director you are expected to be proficient in all aspects of the business.
- Provide overall support with the shipping and receiving process, reporting any issues to Store Director and taking the necessary steps to resolve;
- Ensure timely movement of merchandise as directed by the Store Director while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers, RTV’s and damages;
- Ensure an accurate and organized store inventory at all times – oversee store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Director;
- Assist management with identifying problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and in a timely manner;
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes;
- Communicate all discrepancies/issues immediately to management;
- Process repairs and damages on a timely basis according to company guidelines;
- Assist with physical maintenance of the boutique;
- Place orders as needed for all supplies for the office and store;
- Partner with Loss Prevention Regional Manager to select and schedule Security Guards;
- Liaise with corporate departments such as Kering Technologies, Inventory Control, Accounts Payable, etc. as needed.
- Work in tandem with Store Director and Associate Store Director, executing all operational and service standards set forth by Gucci serving as a leader to the store team. Responsibilities include acting as Manager on Duty in rotation, assisting with floor coverage, processing of client purchases, as well as opening and closing the store;
- Responsible for creating a positive and united work environment amongst all staff;
- Train new hires and existing staff on all operating policies and procedures;
- Coach and develop direct reports in areas of operations, customer service and sales support;
- Travel and assist in store openings, closures, and remodels within the region and surrounding markets;
- Assist in the training of new Team Manager - Operations in other locations and support teams.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of operations experience in retail, luxury retail, or service-related industry preferably in a supervisory role;
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Ability to analyze information, identify business priorities, and problem solve;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Experienced with technology to utilize internal retail systems and shipping software programs.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – New York City
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $88,350 to $97,650 USD.
- Full time
- United States of America