GUCCI Client Relations Manager
Gucci - Regular
Sydney - Australia
Reporting to the Customer Engagement Manager for Australia and New Zealand, you will become a key player of a dynamic team, within a fast-growing company.
How you will contribute
- Support Customer Engagement Manager to deliver Client Centric strategies, activities and brand experiences to grow the client database in terms of size and spend, achieving client engagement goals with excellence
- Proactively identify high potential clients from internal database and define strategies to develop client segmentations
- Develop unique and elevated customer experiences to strengthen client relationships and loyalty
- Develop a strong network to partner externally and actively explore opportunities to recruit new potential clients through third party collaborations
- Analyse data of monthly client insights and segmentation and translate into effective action plans to be implemented to meet the target performance
- Effectively roll out the implementation of various brand experiences, in-store/off-site/overseas activities assigned by Customer Engagement Manager with direct client facing opportunities and build long term relationships with clients
- Work cohesively with Retail and Store Managers to deliver on Client Centric strategies and the relevant actions plans to attain a high level of Client Retention & Acquisition Rate.
- Collaborate with the Training department to roll out training to strengthen client engagement skills to build stronger understanding in defining potential client profile and customer relationship building
- Stakeholders Management: Collaborate closely with Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Finance, Retail and Training teams to execute key client initiatives and projects effectively
- Support line manager to manage expenses within budget; ensuring it is spent effectively, maximising ROI and in line with the finance and procurement policy
- Timely submission of reports quarterly and on ad-hoc basis
Who you are
- Client Centric mindset
- Committed to maintain close and effective relationships with clients to gain trust and respect
- Preferably 5 years of related client engagement experience, specifically around customer insights, client events plan, retail, and/or retention/loyalty programs
- Proven track record for building client relationships and driving engagement results and high ROI
- Familiar with Client Engagement data and consumer insights; high degree of comfort with data analysis
- ‘Firsthand’ understanding of luxurious client experiences
- Experience in working within a multicultural environment
- Multi-tasking and excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent in project and event management and resourcefulness
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent communications and analytical skills
- Amicable and empathic personality
- Positive attitude, highly driven and result oriented
- Creative thinker & highly adaptable
- An effective Team Leader
- Strong sense of Integrity
- Powerpoint and Excel proficiency
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time
- 澳大拉西亚 / 南太平洋