BALENCIAGA Retail Trainer
Balenciaga - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
You will be responsible for training and field coaching of the directly operated retail stores and duty free stores. Work with Training manager and collaborate with Retail team for planning and delivering the Retail Training plan through In-store coaching, classroom training, documentation, tools, best practice sharing and selling processes to ensure retail staff development and delivery of exceptional Balenciaga service standard to our customers across different touchpoints.
How you will contribute
- Work in collaboration with training manager to facilitate learning and coaching sessions in store, classroom, and virtual
- Deliver trainings and coaching the sales techniques and selling ceremony in all stores in accordance with the global training strategy of the brand
- Coach and train store teams through on-the-floor observation, providing feedback, and exemplifying the luxury service experience
- Perform regular in-store field coaching, submit report to training manager, share the findings with solution and work with Store Managers to follow up the results
- Maintain active presence on the shop floor to make sure all the training contents are implemented and applied effectively
- Responsible for partnering with store teams to identify training needs and curate training solutions to improving business KPI’s
- Responsible for delivering orientation, service & product training course to retail staff with professionalism and practical knowledge, and to follow up on training effectiveness
- Provide training logistics like determining the location, time, facilities and training support required for training activities
- Develop and update training databases (attendance, participants name, training dates, programs, records, evaluations etc.)
- Responsible for Translation and Proofreading of training material whenever necessary
- Manage multiple projects and ensure outcomes are achieved within established timelines
Who you are
- Prior progressive experiences of training and coaching in a customer service-oriented retail environment is a plus
- Possess high level of commercial acumen, fashion sense, self-initiative, combined with a drive for results
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment through creativity, flexibility and self-organization
- High level of Korean and English skills in both writing and speaking
- Availability to travel frequently and extensively
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of