Bottega Veneta - Regular
BOTTEGA VENETA General Merchandising Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Responsible for making decisions merchandise supply plan including buying products in accordance to the pre-agreed Open-To-Buy budget among styles, fabrics, functionalities, colors, etc. in order to maximize sales opportunity, inventory turn, profitability and Brand image. Responsible for implementing the merchandising strategies and ensuring that product mix is available to meet customer/market demands whilst driving the business forward in the merchandise category in DOS/Outlet store including event like pop up.
- Responsible for merchandising category mix and assortment planning in accordance with respective merchandising strategies directed by top Management
- Plan and execute buying activities of designated product categories and replenishment program (Relux)
- Monitor inventory, delivery and reordering situations to ensure appropriate levels of stock of designated product categories are maintained, and responsible for merchandise allocations to DOS and co-ordination with stores and warehouse for stock operations
- Monitor sales and sell-through situation and execute appropriate strategies and tactics to liquidate stocks and boost sales, and take care of all mark-down/mark-up and merchandise related issues for seasonal sale periods in accordance with HQ guideline
- Provide product training and fashion trend information to the front-line staff
- Regularly report to the GM/APAC CEO and Worldwide Retail Merchandising Director in head office for overall sales performance, merchandise mix, inventory situations and important issues, etc.
- Sales, OTB & Inventory planning: Top line sales-sales by month by store, sales by month by category sales plan in detailed-sales by store by month by category (unit & value), Daily sales plan-monthly basis, open to buy-buy collection, by CO/Newness, inventory flow review and give an input to finance.
- Buy/Order/Reorder: Attend Milan buy, place an order with buyer, review and supervise order by setup merchandising strategy, shipment, sell through, on hand, reorder, transfer,
- Markdowns: markdown projection, work with buyers, strategy for markdown, schedule, make the action plan for the markdown % including stock movement
- Sales Push: Communication with store for sales push, work with Retail Operation Director to cooperate with the incentive program for sales target, push money etc.
- Report: monthly summary (prepare general highlight & comments by store, complete the report with buyer), recap on PR/Sales activity (ie. Event recap)
- Meeting: Weekly meeting with GM, Bi-weekly meeting with WW Supply Chain and Korea Kering logistics, monthly meeting with store managers for the sales meeting, regular store visits & competitor survey.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in fashion merchandising/buying role with international fashion/luxury brand companies
- Strong leadership and communicator with a proven track record in leading, coaching, developing and succession planning of large buying teams
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Extensive traveling will be required
- High level of financial and business acumen
- Strong fashion and market sense with solid high-end fashion buying experience for the Korea Markets
- Excellent presentation, planning and analytical skills
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of