BOTTEGA VENETA Stock Keeper
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Hong Kong Island - Hong Kong
Responsible for providing operational support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory. In this role, he/she must be able to prioritize all of their responsibilities and provide our customers with exceptional service by supporting the selling process as needed.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for stock management and perform daily housekeeping of merchandise in the stockroom and floor
- Arrange transfer of merchandise to other stores as requested
- Pack and unpack goods according to company standards
- Perform regular inventory cycle counts
- Provide backup services to sales team
Who you are
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience preferably in retail industry
- Good communication skill, team player, responsible and hard-working
- Basic knowledge of using a MS Excel and MS Word
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong