BOTTEGA VENETA Store Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Job Family Group Description - Sales / Omni-Channel:
Combines all positions within the different sales channels: retail, wholesale and e-commerce. Also includes all activities to support store management.
Job Family Description -Store Management:
Oversees and guides the stores to ensure a unique customer experience. Manages the relationship between clients and sales team. For the customer, this is the visible face of the brand.
Sub-Job Family Description - Store Manager:
Oversees the business at 360 degrees. Ensures a unique customer experience and that business goals are achieved by effective sales strategies and CRM activities. Promotes staff engagement, motivation and development. Follows visual guidelines to ensure immaculate product display and store image. Ensures store operational procedures run smoothly and efficiently. Represents the brand and our company values at all times.
We are currently seeking a Store Manager who will report to the Area Manager as part of our dynamic team in Malaysia.
How you will contribute:
- Support the achievement of the Store/Individual Sales Target
- Maximize the business potential of the store and sales by department (category) in line with the company strategy
- Mentor, motivate, and retain the staff in the store, building teamwork
- Support staff optimization vs business needs
- Efficient use of the CRM and Client Book
- Manage store image and store operations with respect to Bottega Veneta standards and procedures
- Stock Management to ensure the availability of merchandise and services
- Support in knowing the competitors
- Contribute to building effective relationships with new and existing customers
- Contribute to delivering excellence in customer service
Who you are:
- Minimum 3-4 years of luxury fashion retail management experience with a focus on leading a multicultural team
- Ability to build, execute and follow the Company strategy
- Proven ability to drive results and manage small teams
- Talent for managing, coaching, and developing a team
- Strong communication skills and team-player mentality
- Fluent in English