GUCCI Client Advisor
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Who you are
- Above high school/technical secondary school
- Above 2 years’ working experience in retailing business. Luxury experience is preferred.
- In good health, can meet the health standard as required for the position.
- Able to speak and write English for basic work needs.
- Good command of Microsoft Office.
- Detail-oriented, professional sales skills, and fast response.
- Presentable, easygoing, with good expression and communication skills
Why work with us?
This is an ideal opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a thriving merchandising team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China