Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Responsible for general voucher preparation and monthly closing, ensure all transactions are booked accurately and timely, prepare both corp. and statutory statements.
- Responsible for accuracy of accounting vouchers and review booked by correlated functions to ensure the compliance with IFRS and PRC accounting standards
- Check and track intercompany transaction
- Coordinate internal monthly closing activities, related entries of GL reviewing
- Administrate and monitor all accounts, prepare monthly BS reconciliation report and follow up on the outstanding items
- Prepare tax calculation and support tax filing process on a monthly basis
- Prepare statistic, other report requested by local bureau on a monthly basis
- Prepare and analyze local and group statutory report
- Support annual external or internal audit and provide related supporting documents
- Other duties and assignments given by line manager
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Bachelor degree in Finance or accounting
- At least 3 years working experience in G/L
- Good at MS Office; good Excel skill is a must
- Familiar with local accounting standards and requirements, and tax regulations.
- Good at oral and written English
- Strive to continually improve in all aspects of work.
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Knowledge and experience of U8 and Oracle Hyperion is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China