Kering - Regular
KERING Assistant - P2P
Kering - Regular
Petaling Jaya - Malaysia
About Kering A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2021, Kering had nearly 38,800 employees and restated revenue of €17.6 billion.
How you will contribute
- Processing of business expenses (T&E).
- Processing, checking , validating business claim with applicable T&E policy and approval matrix , including receipts handling process.
- Prepare / release payment.
- Processing & validate vendor invoice according to applicable policy.
- Process payment proposal.
- In charge of the vendor statement/ intercompany/ P2P’s applicable balance sheet items reconciliation.
- Maintain proper filling and records.
- Support SSC’s objective of becoming 100% paperless (re-designing controls, practices and processes).
- Any other ad-hoc assignments, from time to time.
Who you are
- Diploma in Accounting/Finance.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- independent operator and fast learner.
- Self-driven and good analytical mindset.
- Agile and inquisitive.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines.
- Highly meticulous and a problem solver.
- Able to converse in Mandarin is a plus.
- Full time