KERING E-commerce Project Manager
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Manage the platform and partners for the Kering china based ecommerce solution for multiple brands.
- Day-to-day project front end management: status and action plan, risk, capacity, timing and budget management
- Optimize existing websites through use of KPIS/Analytics, UX studies, benchmarks
- Propose new functions and services (front end/omnichannel), recommend best practice solutions based on WW project alignment, market research, benchmarking and visionary thinking
- Coordinate and challenge developers, Kering HQ and back-end PM to determine optimal solution and understand impact/timing/budget
- Responsible for consolidation, validation and prioritization of needs of brands and other stakeholders and the communication of timeframe and roadmap, change management, migration
- Manage relationship and communication for front end impacts/changes with both internal and external stakeholders: Kering HQ, Client service, Operations, DPO, legal, brand teams both HQ and local, retail, IT and partners (agencies)
Who you are
Experience, business, technical and soft skills
- Bilingual in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experience in ecommerce project management in a luxury brand appreciated
- Knowledge of Magento and Shopex appreciated
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China