KERING EYEWEAR Accounting Assistant
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Petaling Jaya - Malaysia
We are currently seeking an Accounting Assistant based in our Kuala Lumpur
office who will report to our Regional Finance manager in HK and as part of our dynamic team in APAC office
How you will contribute
Support the APAC finance team on the finance daily operations:
- Accounts Payable
- Provide timely and accurate processing of accounts payable vouchers
- Input credit and debits to the accounting system (e.g SAP) in support of the payables work, such as T-code for SAP posting - Vendor Invoice/GL entry/Clearing for Payment
- Develop and maintain reports and files on the Accounts Payable processing
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Process payments in HSBCnet under various payment mode and keep track on the status of approval
- Fixed Assets
- Creation of CAPEX in SAP(Office & Marketing)/ Depreciation run/ Generate fixed asset register
- Preparation of Fixed assets reports and schedules according to the company finance and marketing team policy and procedures
- Communicate with Marketing team in relations to the store marketing fixed assets
- Travel and Entertainment Expenses
- Ensure compliance with company policies (Travel, Entertainment & Expenses) through audit of expense reports
- Review staff expenses claims in Concur and manage the relevant posting
- Update T&E Database as required to ensure accurate master data
- Ad-hoc projects as required by management team
Who you are
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma
- Experience: 2 years of experience in accounting/finance processing and operations. Knowledge and previous working experience with finance shared services center will be an advantage
- Core Competencies: Possess innovative thinking with good communication and problem-solving skills. Be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Languages: Fluent and proficient in English, ability in Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) will be an asset
- Strong in Excel, hands-on experience with SAP, Concur, HFM, BI, BPC experience is preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time