KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Executive
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Central Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Executive who will report to Assistant Trade Marketing Manager as part of our dynamic Mktg HQ in Singapore.
We are looking for passionate candidate to join this dynamic marketing team with the mission of establishing and growing Kering Eyewear’s distribution and market share in Singapore through holistic marketing approach, driving both sell-in and sell-out opportunities to achieve business objectives.
In a fast-paced, start-up environment, the candidate will work in conjunction with the regional trade marketing team, playing an active role from planning to executing the local marketing plans for various channels.
How you will contribute
- Implementation of marketing activities mainly POS visibility projects through seamless co-ordination with regional team, sales team, clients and vendors; to ensure synchronization in campaign schedule and positioning.
- Supporting the regional trade marketing team in developing the local marketing plan based on market and channel needs, in consistent with the global and APAC marketing objectives and brand guidelines, with main focus on BTL activities.
- ROI tracking on marketing activities implemented
- Co-ordinate with customer service & logistics team to ensure POSM & product delivery are aligned with marketing plans
- Monthly budget tracking on marketing spending to ensure spending in line with marketing objectives and planning
- Alongside with training manager, support training program to different channels on brands, collections and sales technique, ensuring brand equity and product benefits are properly communicated at both wholesale and retail platforms
- Support buying days and present collections to clients
- Conduct regular market analysis on competitors
Who you are
- 3+ years of solid experience in trade marketing preferably in cosmetics/ fashion industry
- Solid experience in visual merchandising
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or relevant field.
- Self-motivated and being proactive in a start-up environment
- Proven strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with high attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task and flexible in accommodating ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent presentation and communication techniques
- Responsible, independent and dependable
- In-depth knowledge of Office Pack (Outlook Power Point, Word)
- Proficient in Excel analysis and reporting
- SAP experience is preferred
- Highly fluent in English; ability to speak other Asian languages would be a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time