KERING Finance Data Analyst-D&A
Kering - Regular
Petaling Jaya - Malaysia
We are currently seeking a Finance Data Analyst to join our Finance Data & Analytics team in Kuala Lumpur, in Kering Finance department.
Started in 2020, ‘Insight’ Finance Business Intelligence project aims at leveraging advanced reporting capacities to support multiple functions and departments in their use of Finance transactional data, including but not limited to:
- Transformation projects with data migration, data cleansing, change management, adoption, workflow optimization and bottlenecks identification
- FP&A with performance monitoring, cross system analytics, multi granularity
- Accounting process excellence with closing monitoring, continuous accounting support, transaction matching (in conjunction with Blackline)
- Internal controls with exception reports, data quality monitoring, alert-based workflows, event detection
How you will contribute
You will support functional teams (Accounting, Controlling, FP&A, Treasury, …) in their use of Finance Transactional data by participating to Business Intelligence projects from data integration to report design and distribution.
- Successfully implement Insight Analytics solutions supporting global and system agnostic reporting to finance teams globally
- Develop, deploy and maintain Finance Business Intelligence interfaces, including query tools, data models, data visualizations, interactive dashboards and ad hoc reporting.
- Establish Insight as a reliable source for accounting & audit (internal and external) activities
- Within COSO framework, enhance and strengthen data driven Internal Controls through implementation of exception reports, alerts, fraud detection, anomaly detection algorithms
- Securely distribute accurate operational reporting to cover all finance processes (P2P, R2R, O2C, A2R, FP&A…)
- Answer reporting objectives by selecting / collecting the accurate data, building pertinent data models and data visualization analyzing the required results, and reporting those using appropriate data visualization techniques
- Support, together with finance teams, the continuous improvement of existing Finance analytics reports
- Contribute to the design and enrichment of Insight data catalog in order to cover all Finance data within 2022
- Monitor new technologies and releases and make recommendations to improve current developments and methodologies
- Ensure all developments are properly documented to avoid knowledge loss or destruction, using Confluence shared platform
- Monitor and measure reliability and performance of all distributed data models, and design optimization strategies for those not reaching quality standards
- Provide technical expertise to the team on data modeling with PowerBI (Data modelling principles, advanced DAX, optimizing data models…)
- Create and maintain proper technical training and onboarding resources on Data analysis and PowerBI
- Execute Insight delivery roadmap ensuring that proper quality and testing methodology is applied for each development and on each step of the implementation.
Who you are
- Engineering / Business school degree or master’s degree in finance or Data Sciences
- Successful track record in Data analysis and reporting implementation in a Finance environment
- Strong knowledge of PowerBi platform, DAX and SQL is essential
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
Why work with us?
Would like to help build the future of BI and analytics with an ambitious program combining shifts in processes and technologies, in a multicultural environment? Join our teams!
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time