KERING Finance Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Kowloon - Hong Kong
This position is in the shared services team and responsible for range of general clerical and accounting support functions.
How you will contribute
- Perform data input in accounting system
- Check large volume of sales memos
- All kinds of clerical works, e.g. filing, scanning etc.
- Provide support to the accounting team
- Support daily accounting duty and perform ad hoc assignment from time to time as assigned by supervisor
Who you are
- University undergraduate student, Accounting or related discipline is preferred
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, fast & efficient, reliable and able to work independently on clerical tasks
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office including Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Able to work at least 2 days (or four half days) per week
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- Hong Kong