Kering - Regular
KERING Financial Analyst
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2019, Kering had nearly 38,000 employees and restated revenue of €15.9 billion. 글로벌 럭셔리 그룹인 케어링은 구찌, 보테가 베네타, 생 로랑, 알렉산더 맥퀸, 발렌시아가, 브리오니, 크리스토퍼 케인, 토마스 마이어, 부쉐론, 포멜라토, 도도, 키린, 율리스 나르덴, 제라 페리고, 케어링 아이웨어 등 패션, 가죽 제품, 보석 및 시계 등 럭셔리 하우스의 앙상블을 발전시켜 오고 있습니다. '상상력을 원동력으로' 라는 기업철학을 바탕으로, 케어링그룹은 브랜드가 가장 지속 가능한 방식으로 잠재력을 발휘하도록 장려합니다. 케어링그룹은 2019년 159억 유로 이상의 매출을 기록했으며, 3만 8000 명이 넘는 임직원이 함께 하고 있습니다.
How you will contribute
- Set stand alone strong FP&A team supporting Kering Group function and Kering emerging brands in Korea (e.g Alexander McQueen, Boucheron, Balenciaga).
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of consolidation and corporate reporting to group in HFM (Hyperion) including periodic closing coordinating with other teams.
- Streamline the budget and forecast process together with regional & global teams and improve reports & dashboards using business intelligence solutions (e.g. PowerBI)
- Involve Business Intelligence transformation & SAP implementation projects, design and adopt new KPIs, metrics and dashboards to enable more descriptive modelling of performance drivers based on new SAP platform.
- Every month provide timely and reliable financial analysis to the responsible brands and Kering group to help management monitor and optimize the brands’ financial performance results in sales, margin, EBIT and cash flow
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of consolidation and corporate reporting to group in HFM (Hyperion)
- Deliver a sound budgeting/forecast (twice a year) and prepare EVA (Capex / Investment Approval) for new stores & business development on occasion
- Facilitate the overall financial activities of the brands, leveraging internal teams (e.g. Finance Shared Services centre, Tax, Internal Audit...) including overview of internal/external audits.
- Ensure brands are fully compliant with KGAAP, IFRS and tax regulations in a preventive way.
- Work beyond Finance as appropriate to develop and maintain sound business flows in collaboration with internal stakeholders, identify business risks and develop mitigation plans to ensure a smooth and compliant operation adhere to statutory requirements and company policies.
- Provide financial insight and recommendations to FP&A team within Kering and brand management.
- Design and monitor action plans for sales, margin profit and/or cash flow improvement.
- Ensure proper and quality communication and engagement with the brands’ regional and global headquarters in improving the financial performance of Korea market and drive the business growth year on year.
- Ensure to communicate complex financial topics clearly to partner with non-financial leaders
Who you are
- Min 7 years’ experience progressive Finance experience including FP&A function
- Experience in Budgeting & Forecast, Business Analytics and Variance Analytics
- SAP knowledge is must and SAP implementation experience is plus
- Experience leading and developing new financial processes, models and tools
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- Nice to have Power BI experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills.
Internal Screening Criteria
- Professional understanding on accounting and retail biz (nice to have)
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- High level of process orientation and attention to details
- Multi-Tasking, Patience under hard-working environment
- Hands-on mentality
- Proactive attitude, Good mannered.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of