KERING HR Operations Manager
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Job Title : HR Operations Manager
Division : Human Resources
Reporting Line : Human Resources Director
Managing Line : HR & Administration Assistant
Location : Seoul, Korea
This position is responsible for overall HR Shared Service operation, HR system including data integration, HR process, and data management. The key function for this role is to supervise daily operation of the HR Information System (HRIS) and collaborate with HR partners in Brands to enhance transactional services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the Human Resources Director for a full range of HRSS operation and Human Resources Information System matters including management of HR data accuracy, optimizing process for data management, resolution in a timely manner, support End user requests, HR Shared services relating HRIS and ad-hoc HR Projects.
- Communicate with Brands HR team and provide guidelines and procedure according to HRSS Catalog
- Manage and monitor day to day and efficient delivery of HR Shared Service operations
- Provide troubleshooting and guidance to Brand HR team and End user.
- Collaborate with external vendors, internal partners (IT), other stakeholders to enhance service solutions and further development
- Ensure all HR related systems are compliant with HR labor laws.
- Design and updated user-friendly processes, guideline and document
- Provide training and support for End users and internal partners if needed.
- Responsible for people managing and training team members to be an expert
- Responsible for project and new tasks in accordance with HRSS strategy
- Ad-hoc support Human Resources Director
- Undertake Workday which will help strengthening the overall HR operations and enhance operational efficiencies.
- Review and control the processes in Workday and enhance efficiency and service
- Validate Workday process as a HR Analyst to provide HR Shared Service
- Communicate with Regional/HQ team for the Workday related data issue if necessary
- Lead the projects related Workday integration and other ad-hoc projects to meet the brand’s requirements.
- Provide full range of transactional service to Brands such as daily HR operation and regular support
- Responsible for transactional service enhancement
- Contract and Document management
- Manage and operate administrative benefit operation
- Manage work permit obtaining / renewal including visa application, managing document for visitors and update immigration policy
- Conduct Induction training about tools (Workday, Shiftee, etc.) and others for new joiners
- On-boarding and Off-boarding support
- Timely response to employee’s inquiries via Employee Service Platform (Kering Connect)
- Degree holder in Human Resource Management or a related discipline
- At least 8-9 years’ experience in related field
- Workday experience is must
- Fluent in spoken and written in English
- Demonstrated working knowledge in HR policies, practices and employment laws with practical experience
- Strong collaboration ability and communication skills to influence and advise HR peers
- Analytical and detail-oriented mind and creative problem solving
- Mature and resilient, a strong and approachable team player, possess the ability to interface with people at all levels with tact and be open to criticism and suggestions
- A self-starter who is able to work autonomously and resourcefully, effectively prioritize competing demands and efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Extensive computer skills are necessary, specifically strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and HR Information Systems and reporting tools experience are required
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
How to apply
* Please visit our homepage and upload your resume
(**If you have an error in Internet Explore to access please visit our site in Chrome or email to email@example.com)
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of