KERING Import & Export Specialist
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
This position is responsible for managing Import & Export for logistics team in Japan.
How you will contribute
- Monitor shipments from Europe up to Narita WH and prepare exceptional reports for delay, damage etc
- Coordinate with shippers and forwarders to ensure smooth imports.
- Control tariff quota (TQ) for shoes imports.
- Coordinate the shipments of Packaging from the suppliers to Narita WH
- Update/share WH receiving status with the local teams of the Group brands.
- Monitor WH receiving process and prepare exceptional reports (shortage, damage etc)
- Control inventories of WH material (carton, tape etc) and prepare order sheets
- Check vendor’s invoices of import expenses and input them into the system.
- Check vendor’s monthly invoices for the local logistics operations and process/prepare for payment
- Prepare export documents (invoices, CITES etc) for return-to-vendor etc
- Analyse monthly KPI and manage vendors to improve their performance of import/WH operation.
Who you are
- Business level English skills (verbal and written) required
- More than 5 years’ experience in import export industry
- Advanced Excel capabilities, with excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Experience in foreign-owned company preferred, with ability to work with people of different cultures
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with strategic analytical skills
- Hard working professional, with hands-on and open-minded attitude and ability to multi-task in entrepreneurial environment
Why Work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time