KERING Inventory Control Assistant (Leave Backup for 1 year)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
How you will contribute
- Monitor transactions – continuous accounting:
- Daily receiving reconciliation to align the inventory receiving data with inter-company statement.
- Internal [Employee] sales register and monitoring.
- Identify synchronized inventory transaction data from each system such as POS, JDA and reporting tool.
- Monthly close process – fast close:
- Adhere to monthly closing process for inventory transaction and valuation
- Managing non-merchandise prepaid and expense.
- Blackline / certification of tasks
- Provide finance team with monthly closing for reporting punctuality
- Safeguard of assets:
- Report shrinkage analysis bi-annually
- Support store for physical stock take
- Blackline – compliance & internal controls
- Generate / justify / substantiate inventory control transaction as well as review them instantly
- Complete logistics and customs clearance for inter-company shipments
- Verifying and reviewing shipping documents for import & export customs clearance and delivery to be arrived requested time and right locations.
- Closely communicating with various parties, internally (Brands- HQ, region & local teams, Stores, etc.) and externally. (Forwarders, Customs agency, Auditing corp etc.)
- Enable to support both relevant certification and administrative work also develop and provide advanced proposal of logistics process to brands for efficiency.
- Document (in blackline), train/ed others, update system to understand retail business operation and finance.
- Support internal and external audit.
- Participate in and lead inventory control issues of current projects.
- The above JDs can be changeable and other tasks may be given
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- 1~3 years’ experience in retail business, inventory control is preferred. (Entry leave may apply.)
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel.
- Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Self-motivated and willing to support teamwork.
Internal Screening Criteria
- Basic understanding on retail biz, accounting, and overall logistics flow
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Multi-Tasking, Patience under hard-working environment
- Hands-on mentality
- Proactive attitude
How to apply
* Please visit our homepage and upload your resume
(If you have an error in Internet Explore to access please visit our site in Chrome or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of