KERING Senior Client Advisor
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
We are currently seeking a bright member for our Kering Signature team.
The goal of this role is to be part of the team to support our brands through Ecommerce project..
How you will contribute
Within the Client Service of Kering Group and reporting to a team manager, Senior client advisors are committed to :
• Strengthen relationships with clients and stores
• Deliver an enriching client experience on every interaction and across all channels
(phone, email, chat, social medias) in a timely and professional manner
• Guide each client across brand’s values, by assuming a listening attitude to gain a strong understanding of the clients and their needs
• Build a long-lasting relationship of trust
• Act as Brand ambassador.
• Ensure an exceptional and personalized Client Experience by telephone, live-chat and email, with a “Client Centric” approach.
• Master and respect Brands’ E-commerce and Retail Excellence standards and
• Master and respect Brands’ tone of voice in all communications with the Clients.
• Master Brands’ products and DNA.
• Ensure a unique and customized client experience.
• Follow-up and liaise with other departments to meet Client requests.
• Gather Client feedbacks and requests to support a continuous improvement of the Client experience and enrich the Group’s strategy.
• Understand individual and team KPIs.
Who you are
• Sensibility to the Luxury world, enthusiasm for the Brands and products
• Excellent spoken and written skills in Japanese is a must, and business level of English is required
• Good General Knowledge
• Resistance to stress
• Commercial mindset
• Team spirit, dynamic, flexible, autonomy, positive and smiling attitude, professionalism
• Excellent elocution, spoken and written communication skills,
• A strong customer service and problem-solving orientation, Patience, Diplomacy and Listening skills
• Persuasiveness, with the ability to soothe unhappy customers and to persuade them to retain services or make further purchases
• Openness to the digital world
• Potential to be a leader
- Full time