KERING Treasury Accountant
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
How you will contribute
- Automate daily bank reconciliation and make it the primary control over cash. Limit document-based controls to exception
- Streamline AP runs and payment process, increase Internal Controls
- Improve liquidity and funding management through liquidity planning and effective control cashflows
- Implement BAM to enhance the control of bank account data and assuring the robust management of opening and amendment operations, and provision of strong audit visibility
- Automate the daily posting of cash pooling entries and real-time reporting of cash balance increasing the accuracy of cash flow forecasting
- Payment and Collection
- Reconcile between all bank accounts on employee, store, vendor and the beneficiary.
- Make a payment for taxes, custom duties and intercompany transactions by the designated date.
- Review the invoices and references for international payments.
- Match flagship store daily cash sales with the bank statements.
- Collect the receivables amounts concerning department stores, duty-free shop, e-commerce stores.
- Annual audit and Tax related
- Responsible for quarterly VAT payment and issuance of the other sales invoice.
- Prepare the supporting documents by auditor’s request.
- Declare and pay for the local income, residence and withholding tax by 10th of the next month.
- Maintain daily cashflows statements.
- Prepare cash position and cash flow report by monthly.
- Calculate the accrued interest for the period.
Who you are
- Over 3~4 years experience in overall accounting & financial operations
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
How to apply
* Please visit our homepage and upload your resume
(**If you have an error in Internet Explore to access please visit our site in Chrome or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of