SAINT LAURENT Senior Wholesale Executive, Asia Pacific
Saint Laurent - Regular
Hong Kong - Hong Kong SAR
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
This position is based in the Hong Kong Saint Laurent office, directly reporting to APAC Wholesale Manager and supporting the wholesale activities across APAC region.
- Manage wholesale accounts sales reports, including sell-in and sell-thru
- Consolidate all reports requested by HQ – finance, showroom, City Guide, etc
- Ensure brand presentation in each account is up to standard (proper assortment, product display, brand furniture, customer service, etc)
- Coordinate trade marketing activities like arranging seasonal gifts to clients
- Work closely with the merchandising team for product knowledge and customer service issues
- Prepare and monitor sales analysis, market competition analysis plan/activities
- Support on product training
- Assist in store renovation/ expansion projects, assist in business plans, and other ad hoc projects
- University degree with strong numeric sense, proficiency in Microsoft offices especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a comparable role in luxury industry
- Good command of English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
- Good analytical, details oriented, assertiveness with the ability to liaise with all stakeholders
- Must be a passionate, self-initiative with a strong sense of integrity and responsibility
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Wholesale Manager
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.