SAINT LAURENT Store Director
Saint Laurent - Regular
ROMA - Italy
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
You will be responsible for promoting brand engagement and loyalty to customers in order to successfully reach business goals. You will also identify, attract, recruit, develop and retain talent while maintaining compliant with directions from Headquarters and creating a cultivating store culture.
- Ensure professional growth and training of the staff with a coaching approach
- Define targeted quantitative and qualitative goals and ensure they are achieved
- Analyze results, verify daily, weekly, monthly activities and set up yearly assessments: KPIs
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
- High sensitivity to customers experience and loyalty
- Manage inventory activities, taking into account related inventory results in collaboration with the Back Office Operation
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization
- Ensure that the qualitative standards required by our brand are maintained
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
- 4 to 6 years of successful experience in a managerial retail position
- Experience managing a team of at least 10
- Adaptability, openness, risk taking, dynamic, listening abilities, curiosity
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Concur expense reporting is a plus
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.