ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Retail Performance Coordinator
Alexander McQueen - Regular
- United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Retail Performance Coordinator to help with monitor, optimise, and analyse the retail business to drive performance across all areas. The ideal candidate is analytical thinker with a retail background, who can transform performance data into actionable insights. This individual will develop an innovative approach to reporting and analysis, from which enhanced strategic actions can be taken.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for retail analysis and reporting key performance information to share with the wider retail team
- Responsible for organising the retail seminars
- Act as the key point of contact for performance within your market.
- Use data to develop insights and identify opportunities for performance improvement
- Work with the wider team to utilise and drive new measurement framework
- Develop in-depth knowledge of competitive landscape particularly related to innovation and the evolution of business models;
- Provide support for ad-hoc analysis on stores
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to share information and align on strategies.
Who you are
- You will have strong research, data and analytical skills
- You will have advanced knowledge and skill within Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- You will have strong attention to detail and the capacity to thrive under pressure;
- You will be able to work independently
- You will have strong attention to detail
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom