BALENCIAGA - Stock Controller (20 hours), Hamburg (m/f/d)
Balenciaga - Regular
HAMBURG - Germany
You will support the stockroom organization (receipt of merchandise, preparation of items to be displayed, transfer of products to other stores or warehouse) and cycle/annual inventories. You will be asked to work 20 hours per week.
How you will contribute
- Ensure receipt of products
- Prepare items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team
- Ensure replenishment is done respecting deadlines and accurately
- Control and supervise transfer and all other operations in a timely manner
- Participate to cycle/annual inventories
Who you are
- Preferably, you have a previous experience in a similar role
- You have a good mastery of Microsoft Office tools
- You are a team player
- You have a good mastery of German and English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Brand in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company
- Part time