BALENCIAGA – VIP & COUTURE PRODUCTION PROJECT MANAGER (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
We are currently seeking a VIP & Couture Production Project Manager who will report to the VIP & Couture Relations Director.
Reporting directly to the VIP & Couture Relations Director, you will play a major role in strengthening the efficiency of our VIP and Couture department. As such, you will manage the VIP & Couture production of events and campaigns of the house.
How you will contribute
- Manage travel bookings for VIPs and entourage.
- Monitor of artists schedules and creation of itinerary plans, travel arrangements and call sheets.
- Benchmark and supplier sourcing & maintenance of the agency’s database, including hotels, travel agencies, caterers, drivers.
- Coordinate with legal team on contracts for VIP.
- Manage with Image Team on Campaign shootings involving VIPs from a legal to production and post-production standpoints.
- Manage and monitor production budget for VIP department.
- Coordinate agenda of VIP planning with all departments.
- Collect needs internally and externally for all events involving VIPs and ensure production.
Who you are
- Autonomous, proactive, solution provider
- French and English compulsory
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task on many different projects required
- Highly confidential skills and mindset
- Strong computer skills
- Organized, detail oriented, deadline-conscious
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.