BOTTEGA VENETA Client Advisor
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative craftmanship since 1966. Creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Client Advisor as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Manage inbound calls, emails, live chats and social media messages
- Support the business of the online store, placing online orders for customers
- Support the after-sale service of the online store
- Support the omnichannel services available for the customers
- Support stores with long distance sales
- Ensure that all customers queries are responded to both online and via phone
- Facilitate returns and repairs
- Ensure you are fully aware and continuously up to date on product and brand information, collections, procedures and processes, across all channels (digital, retail)
- Uphold Respect of Bottega Veneta Standards and Procedures/Guidelines
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by management
Who you are:
- Languages: fluent in French, English and Italian
- Best if graduated in Languages or Communication
- Client centric mentality
- Ability to meet customer expectations
- Ability to work dynamically in a high-volume environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Suite) and internet savvy
- Outstanding luxury behaviours including listening and responding to customer needs to delivery outstanding service
- Previous experiences in Client Service field is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.