BOTTEGA VENETA EMEA Architecture Project Manager (Maternity Leave Cover)
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an EMEA Architecture Project Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Being responsible for project management of store openings in EMEA region, from due diligence to layout definition, from organization to final delivery, respecting concept guidelines as well as local requirements
- Acting as point of reference for all professional representatives involved, internal and external to the Company, working closely with the regional business unit in addition to the Worldwide Store Planning teams and Kering departments for the renovation of existing or development of new stores with particular focus on high profile projects
- Leading and coordinating all project phases between internal departments, local teams, consultants and vendors, being responsible for technical/time/cost/quality control for the successful delivery of projects
- Collecting start-up information from corporate and local parties necessary to develop the design in line with company standards as well as prepare due diligence & feasibility studies, to evaluate locations, estimate budgets and timings
- Working closely with internal teams, such as Legal Dept. for contract definition, Design teams for the preparation and review of designs and with Facility dept on store network developments
- Assuring site construction management with periodic visit on site as well as facilitate handover to retail team and necessary support for the successful openings/completion of the projects
Who you are:
- Degree in Architecture
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Extremely organized, attention to details and deadline-oriented with experience in project phasing and project rollouts
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills. Able to work independently, but also collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Multitasking, flexibility to quickly shift from design creativity to admin/management
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and AutoCAD;
- Excellent understanding of design drawings and project documentation;
- Frequent travel required
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time