BOTTEGA VENETA Global Media Planner
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Global Media planner as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Be the point of reference for internal and external partners regarding media strategy especially in the EMEA MARKET (ITA, UAE, SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT, UK, GERMANY)
- Partner closely with Regional Head of Marketing/Communications for a deep understanding of visibility potential in the region, in line with the global marketing strategy
- Assist individual local teams to unearth media opportunities that will make the brand stand out in their markets
- Serve as day-to-day contact for the media agency to ensure progress of planning and booking
- Guide media strategies pertained to local branded moments and seasonal exclusives
- Follow media production (digital, print and OOH) process between creative and production agency.
- Manage implementation and trafficking with all media agencies and local teams
- Partner closely with the Image team for effective content creation and timely delivery of materials
- Partner closely with the digital team for integrated local marketing campaigns throughout the funnel
- Track metrics on a weekly/quarterly basis and make strategic recommendations accordingly
- Follow the planning, launch and entire execution of special media projects in EMEA
- Maintain and continuously update media plans as progress occurs (budget, reports, presentations)
Who you are?
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience, ideally for luxury brand in both traditional and digital media
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask effectively while demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be comfortable to articulate and represent objectives when liaising with media agency and local teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive demeanor, is an excellent collaborator and communicator
- Teamwork - an ability to understand the media strategy and marketing process and be able to work efficiently and effectively with partners as directed by the Head of Global Media
- Quick to act, think outside the box, solution-oriented and results-oriented
- Ability to coordinate and track high volume of work through an end to end workflow
- Curious and passionate about innovative and disruptive media opportunities
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time