BOTTEGA VENETA Global Media Planner
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Global Media Planner who will report to the Head of Global Media as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Be the point of reference for internal and external partners regarding media strategy in the US, France and licensing partners (i.e.Eyewear)
- Partner closely with Regional Head of Marketing/Communications for a deep understanding of visibility potential in the region, in line with the global marketing strategy
- Assist individual local teams to unearth media opportunities that will make the brand stand out in their markets
- Serve as day-to-day contact for the media agency to ensure progress of planning and booking
- Guide media strategies pertained to local branded moments and seasonal exclusives
- Follow digital production process between creative and digital production agency and manage implementation and trafficking with all media agencies and local teams
- Partner closely with the Image team for effective content creation and timely delivery of materials
- Partner closely with the digital team for integrated local marketing campaigns throughout the funnel
- Track metrics on a weekly/quarterly basis and make strategic recommendations accordingly
- Follow the planning, launch and entire execution of special media projects in US and France
- Maintain and continuously update media plans as progress occurs (budget, reports, presentations)
Who you are?
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, ideally for luxury brand in both traditional and digital media
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask effectively while demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be comfortable to articulate and represent objectives when liaising with media agency and local teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive demeanor, is an excellent collaborator and communicator
- Teamwork - an ability to understand the media strategy and marketing process and be able to work efficiently and effectively with partners as directed by the Head of Global Media
- Quick to act, think outside the box, solution-oriented and results-oriented
- Ability to coordinate and track high volume of work through an end to end workflow
- Curious and passionate about innovative and disruptive media opportunities
- Willingness to travel internationally as needed
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time