BOTTEGA VENETA Jewelry Design Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
How you will contribute
- Support the Team on both Jewelry Design and iconographic research activities.
- Create detailed technical sketches (and hand-free sketches), renderings and description with measurement using photoshop/illustrator.
- Assist with the creation of sketches for look books and showroom.
- Support during fittings, fashion show and look book preparation.
- Provide a daily support to the Team (moodboards, meetings organization, prototypes).
- Liaise with Product Development Team to be sure the feedbacks on collection are received & reported to suppliers.
Who you are
- Student/Graduate in Product Design or Fashion School (focus on Jewellery and Accessory would be considered a plus).
- Aesthetical sensibility, product knowledge and passion for Fashion combined with a strong analytical mindset;
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Detail-oriented, dynamic and proactive;
- Teamwork and good relational skills;
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustration and Microsoft Office Package (Excel & Power Point).
- Fluent in English; Italian would be a plus.
Why work with us
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time