BOTTEGA VENETA - Store Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Firenze - Italy
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a Store Manager who will report to the Outlet Manager as part of our dynamic team in Leccio Outlet Store.
Meet performance expectations and provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction in alignment with company standards.
How you will contribute
- Achieve store and individual sales target
- Maximize the business potential of the store and the sales by category in line with company strategy
- Coach, motivate, retain and evaluate staff, ensuring people collaborate, share information and work for the good of the team
- Collaborate to staff recruiting
- Uphold respect of BV standards and procedures
- Ensure an efficient use of the client book and of the CRM
- Monitor stock organization and flow of merchandise
- Maximize the existing customers and enlarge the new client base
- Coach store staff on excellence in customer service in alignment with company standards
Who you are
- Excellent management and organizational skills, ability to adapt, strong results orientation
- Proven experience of about 5 years in the role of Store Manager or the management of particularly complex retail structures
- Strong analytical – numerical sensitivity and competence in the management of budget
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Strong service orientation and customer loyalty
- Ability to manage team, coaching skills to train and motivate her/his daily human resources
- Excellent communication skills, strong problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of local customers and the target market
- Orientation to the service
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time