Bottega Veneta - WW RETAIL CONTROLLER
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of our designs. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a WW Retail Controller who will report to the WW Retail Controlling Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Support the Retail Controlling Manager to monitor the retail performance in terms of sales and profitability for both Actual and Budget processes
- Support the Retail Controlling Manager to manage the investment for both Actual and Budget processes
- Preparation of periodical management reporting
- Coordination for timely and accurate financial closure process
- Coordination of the maintenance of an adequate system of business intelligence
- Cooperation with Regional finance team and with other corporate offices for collection of commentaries and supporting documentation
- Collaboration with Kering Finance team for official reporting and for special projects
- Collaboration with Architecture team for cost monitoring and estimate accuracy
- Collaboration with Legal department for lease management
- Collaboration with Merchandising team for sales performance for both Actual and Budget process
- Collaboration with HR Controlling team for cost monitoring and estimate accuracy
Who you are?
- 4 years of experience in controlling team or audit firm
- Previous experience in retail controlling for fashion brands is highly appreciated
- Graduated in Business Administration, Management or similar
- Naturally accurate and deadline-oriented
- Fluent in English
- Advanced user of MS Office pack, especially MS Excel
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Analytical skills
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time