Collection Development Coordinator
- United Kingdom
Alexander McQueen has an exciting opportunity to support the Menswear Design Team as a Collection Development Coordinator. You will provide ongoing support to both the Creative Director’s team whilst also collaborating with Production. You’re a pivotal team member, ensuring that deadlines are met, the team are all aligned, and the season collection is delivered on time. You’ll be passionate, with a creative mentality, well organised and efficient.
How you will Contribute:
- Ownership of the Seasonal Collection Schedule including fitting days, collection delivery, Lookbook, shoot, campaign collocating with Product Teams in Italy, Merchandising and Press
- Keep track of the Seasonal fabrics order budget for collection and VIP projects.
- Coordinating with the Product Team in Novara ensuring we are aligned with collection launches after fittings, creating and updating the collection recap, adding new sketches and fabrics allocation.
- Management of the freelancer’s schedule and bookings including pattern cutters and machinists.
- Following up sampling and prototypes shipping/delivery before and after each fitting, along with both pre and main Lookbook.
- Support the team coordinate Fabric to Sketch
- Following up on all the trims launches for RTW, including research, develop and cost vs budget.
- Manage logistics of collection samples between Novara, Florence and the Milan showroom
Studio Management Support:
- Manager the Lookbook set up and organisation. This includes Venue planning, Catering options, booking freelancers, machinist, models, organising resourcing Atelier and arranging transportation
- Support the Studio Coordinator in the run up of the Studio launch
- Assist in show preparation as required
Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- A strong team player with a can-do attitude
- Fluent Italian is important due to the relationships and ongoing communication with the Production team in Novara
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom