EMEA Architecture Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an EMEA Architecture Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Supporting the manager in controlling and management of the documentation for different project
- Inclusion of the documentation into the internal database
- Preparing material for project kick-off presentation to the WW store planning
- Supporting manager in collecting documentation by facing to different partners
- Supporting in changing the layout of project by using Autocad
- Tracking work-in-progress
Who you are?
- Student enrolled in Architecture/Engineering Bachelor or Master programme
- Fluent in English
- Organized, detail and result oriented, deadline driven
- Excellent computer skills (Excel and power Point proficiency)
- Excellent Autocad and Photoshop skills is considered a plus
- Ability to work in team
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time