Gucci People Partner
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
- Promotes and implements proactively human resources values by planning and managing human resources programs
- Drives the HR cultural change
- Understands and identifies the current and future people needs, in order to define appropriate people plans and solutions
- Provides leadership and expertise in HR issues to the managers, with a strategic and long term approach
- Closely collaborates with the global center of expertise and managers on talent acquisition and development topic, in order to reinforce the teams in both skills and workforce needs and define a proper succession plans for key talents and key positions.
- Enable and upskill people with training plans linked to the business strategy in terms of cultural change and needed skills, thanks to a powerfull partnership with the Center of Expertise
- Oversees the performance evaluation, compensation and benefits processes for the specific area, making them aligned with the business challenges and organizational evolutions
Things That Should Bring With You
- Higher education, at least 3/4 years of progressive HR experience with a previous successful experience in operating and partnering either at global level or in complex regional role. Preferably experiences in complex environment.
- A strong business acumen linked to strong understanding of how people affects business results. Preferably in the Retail, FMCG, Luxury Companies. Yet an understanding and ability to deal with the specific of the Luxury Industry.
- A commercial approach to HR, that allows you to deal with ambiguity and propose solutions improving the organisation and helping the business succeed and flourish.,
- A commitment to deliver with and through others (influencing skills)
- Ability to connect the dots and to see the bigger picture
- A natural born learner, low ego, high energy, a team first mentality not hesitating to help out for the greater good of the team.
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Full time