GUCCI Team Manager
Gucci - Regular
Birmingham - United Kingdom
- Promote a positive and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example.
- Working on the shop floor, you will be in constant contact with your team, supporting and coaching where needed, ensuring a consistent client experience.
- Provide support and regular feedback to Client Advisors to ensuring their development is ongoing and their motivation and sense of belonging is high.
- Conduct regular and monthly performance conversations, discussing results and developing action plans.
- Participate in attracting, recruiting and onboarding a high performing team.
- Manage the employee lifecycle of the client advisor both online through Workday and local platforms and offline through paper forms and documents.
- Partner with the Store Manager and Human Resources on employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution.
- Monitor your team’s adherence to company policies and procedures; follow up when needed.
- Support opening and closing of the store as Manager on Duty.
- Lead Store Morning Briefings as and when required, delivering key business communication and daily objectives.
- Develop and lead cross category and floor working, ensuring your team can and do sell all categories across all floors.
- Lead and inspire your team on executing a superior client experience, ensuring the hospitality mindset is in each Client Advisor.
- Develop a client engagement mindset, with the purpose of building long lasting relationships with clientele.
- Full utilisation of the various clienteing tools to activate, retain and grow team and personal client base.
- Lead the execution of clientelling activities with your team, developing actions to reach clear goals and KPIs
- Monitor Client Advisor’s performance and work with them on a daily/weekly/monthly plan to ensure Clienteling excellence
- Lead from the shop floor, actively selling and role modelling the selling ceremony.
- Manage the customer flow on the shop floor ensuring no client is left unattended and exceptional service is delivered.
- Manage and resolve customer issues, delighting and retaining the client relationship.
- Monitor the performance of the assigned categories and proactively propose action plans to reach the targets.
- Partner with the Store Manager and the Merchandising team, by providing effective feedback on products, stock situation and specific category requests in order to grow the business.
- Partner with the Store Manager and VM team to provide insights to maximize the category potential while ensuring the image and merchandising guidelines of the store are maintained.
- Partner with the Store Manager and the Training team to ensure Client Advisors develop full product knowledge through specific training, while ensuring they are aware of market trends and competitors.
- Utilise digital platforms to support store and online product sales.
- Previous retail management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- An affinity to luxury fashion, styling and trends
- A strong understanding of commercial targets and KPIs
- Luxury retail experience is advantageous
- Full time
- United Kingdom