KERING Corporate Real Estate Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
You will work closely with the Market Intelligence Manager EMEAI & Americas based in Milan supporting the Real Estate team in advising all Group’s brands and corporate teams.
How you will contribute
- Support the Real Estate team in advising all Group’s brands and corporate teams in their retail development planning and its execution across the region;
- Take care of all aspects of tenant and administrative management of Kering owned and leased property portfolio, which together preserves the operational efficiency of workspace and optimizes its performance for both Group and external occupiers;
- Support the team’s management in producing systems, tools, and processes that improve Kering Real Estate intelligence, efficiency and ensure that all Group stakeholders receive timely, accurate and comprehensive information which allows them to make informed decisions.
Who you are
- Business Administration, Economics, Law university degree preferred;
- Proficient in several languages (English and Italian required);
- Entrepreneurial spirit, attentive to detail, sociable and intellectually curious;
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel;
- Knowledge of database management systems is a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Real Estate team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time