KERING EYEWEAR Accountant
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Munich - Germany
We are currently seeking an Accountant who will report to a Finance Manager as part of our German Office in Munich.
How you will contribute
- Perform and manage financial accounting and procedures.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable activities to ensure accurate financial records and information.
- Preparation of monthly VAT return.
- Monthly IC reconciliation
- Intrastat declaration
- Preparation of payments.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
Who you are
- An accounting or equivalent graduate with at least 2+ years’ experience of accounting; controlling experiences are a plus.
- Endowed with experience within modern commercial organizations, with demanding wholesale and retail business partners.
- Endowed with a structured approach gained through experience in excellent environments.
- An excellent user of SAP and MS Office (especially in Excel).
- A proficient user of HGB and IFRS.
- Able to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, projections.
- Native in German language + good in written and oral English.
- With a mature personality, self-motivation, positive attitude.
- Possessing a high level of detail, good judgment, logical decision-making and a practical approach.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic team environment while owning assignments and meeting deadlines.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time