KERING EYEWEAR - Industrial Controller
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Padova - Italy
We are currently seeking an Industrial controller to be part of our Operation Team in Padova HQ.
To ensure the integrity of the Kering Eyewear Operation controlling, through the definition, management and control of the procedures in collaboration with the Operations Controller in Kering eyewear.
How you will contribute
- Being the business partner for the Operations Area, guiding the budgeting and forecasting processes, implementing the performance monitoring processes, defining and implementing actions to ensure the achievement of the objectives envisaged in business plans.
- In particular:
- Participate proactively in the implementation of the annual budget and the forecast for the areas of responsibility.
- Analyze and prepare accurate monthly reports and financial results for both Corporate and Plant and Main Hub Management.
- Analyze and discuss production variances, actual vs. standard costs with financial and operational management.
- Analyze the performance of the Supply Chain and Logistics area, provide support in order to optimize costs and profitability.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate product / logistics costing model.
- Collaborate with the various areas of Operations (Logistics and Demand Planning) for stock management, obsolescence and inventory.
- Define and manage all the reporting and information for the economic-financial coverage of the areas of competence.
- Identify and implement appropriate actions to ensure the achievement of the performance objectives, supporting and addressing the management.
- Participate in the Business Review taking care to prepare the required documentation.
- Ensure the correct and timely development of reporting systems, collaborating with the IT area and the rest of the Finance team.
- Collaborate with IT departments in the implementation of corporate information systems in Plant Production and Logistic Hubs.
- Ensure the implementation of processes, tools and policies to ensure cost analysis / control.
- Analyze the data (cost and margins) related to products and production processes.
- Analyze the costs of products related to our Group Industrial Suppliers and their P & L.
- Ensure effective analysis and creation of a reporting system to support the Industrialization department in relation to sourcing decisions.
- Define appropriate KPIs for monitoring supplier performance (eg gaps, cost fluctuations).
- Ensure auditing activities for Suppliers and define action plans to optimize costs, safeguarding quality and service level.
Who you are
- A University graduate in Economics or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experienced in industrial control (reporting modeling, KPIs, etc.)
- Cost accounting and solid knowledge of general accounting with skills in interpreting / managing accounting policies
- Consolidated experience in preparing / drafting, analyzing and discussing budgets, forecasts and planning activities in general
- Preferable SAP implementation experience in productive realities (operations / logistics area, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and Office applications (in particular excel)
- Proactivity, intellectual curiosity and resilience
- Flexibility and ability to interface with various company levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good attitude to interdisciplinary / cross functional teamwork and collaborative approach
- Good ability to manage priorities and deadlines
- Hands-on approach and desire to "roll up your sleeves"
- Positive attitude, perceive challenges as stimuli
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Who we are
Kering Eyewear is a company of Kering Group.
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watchmaking: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time