KERING EYEWEAR PR Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a PR Manager who will report to Global PR Director as part of our dynamic PR Team.
You will be in charge of coordinating the network of external PR agencies, supporting the Global PR Director in developing local strategies, managing the project’s development and deployment (editorial projects, KOLs seeding and activations) and monitoring results. You will oversee the organization of seasonal press days in the relevant markets, ensuring collections’ editorial exposure and conducting monthly editorial analysis.
You will also be responsible for PR assets’ production, supervising the processes related to press releases, special announcements and lookbooks’ development.
How you will contribute
- Manage and coordinate the PR agencies of the Kering Eyewear network by building and maintaining relationships aimed at enhancing exposure and awareness of the brands in the portfolio
- Ensure periodic review of agency agreements on an annual basis
- Manage PR sample and additional sample orders destined for agencies and related logistical processes to ensure delivery of the same
- Coordinate and stimulate conversations between the brands' local press offices and agencies and Kering Eyewear PR agencies
- Coordinate development, finalization and sharing of seasonal press kits (press releases, lookbooks and packshots) by managing relationships with suppliers (copy writers, translation agencies, graphic designers, Fitting Box), the brand management team and brands
- Develop news dedicated to key seasonal stories for each brand in order to effectively communicate the collections
- Share press kits and additional press materials with all active agencies in order to enable timely execution of activities
- Identify and monitor priority brands for each agency-managed market in order to provide precise guidelines with respect to seasonal focuses
- Plan press events, meetings and product presentations and coordinate PR agencies in organizing them
- Provide budget guidance for local press events and monitor expenditures of active international agencies
- Inform PR agencies of any activities and/or projects developed at the HQ level that provide visibility/require local activation in one or more markets and coordinate any actions required of the relevant agency(ies)
- Develop locally, through coordination of PR agencies, ad hoc activities and/or projects in support of brands
- Monitor and process all invoices related to agency costs and PR development assets
- Use press review and analysis (DMR) software to monitor the editorial performance of brands relative to the eyewear category in managed markets
Who you are
- Degree in Marketing or Communication
- 4/5 years of PR experience
- An English and Italian fluent speaker, additional language is a plus
- With advanced expertise in Excel and Power Point
- Proficiency in editorial and press monitoring software is a plus
- Extremely organized and details oriented with strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- A strong team player, able to coordinate different stakeholder and build strong relationship
- Entrepreneurship autonomy and problem solving skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time