KERING EYEWEAR - Sales Support Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Padova - Italy
We are currently seeking an International Sales Support Specialist to join our Customer Service team in HQ in Padova.
- Managing the order to cash flow of the allocated customer portfolio in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Working along with the sales team on delivering customer service excellence.
- Ensuring compliance with business policies.
How you will contribute
- You will hold complete ownership of assigned customers’ portfolio
- You will manage complete order flow from order acquisition to order invoice in compliance with agreed trade terms.
- You will manage delivery flow by liaising directly with planning, logistics and customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue.
- You will issue key sales/customer-related analysis and reporting to the benefit of both sales team and customer.
- You will support sales events such as Buying Days, brands/product presentations, customer’s onsite trainings, customer’s visits, etc. through active participation in both organisational preparation and execution.
- You will manage customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information including pricing
- You will manage backorders and open orders portfolio ensuring a clean sheet.
- You will manage goods returns in compliance with agreed trade terms.
- You will act as customer’s first point of contact in case of commercial, logistics, product claims.
- You will support the Manager in implementing and enhancing customer service-related procedures, processes and systems.
- You will participate to ad hoc sales-related activities.
Who you are
- Master's graduated in accounting or business administration, or have equivalent business experience
- At least 3 years of work experience of work experience in a B2B customer service environment.
- Fluent in English
- Experienced with SAP usage, implementation of the same being an advantage.
- Sales experience within a controlled environment of advantage.
- Good business knowledge of order-to-cash flows.
- Working knowledge of Incoterms and customs rules.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Good teamworker
- High level of flexibility
- Empathy, passion and enthusiasm best describe you
- Good problem-solver with strong focus on results
- Genuinely curious and not afraid of innovation
- Clear and open communication
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time