KERING EYEWEAR Supply Chain Project Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Padova - Italy
We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Project Manager who will support the Supply Chain Process Development Manager. The Supply Chain Project Manager will coordinate people and processes to ensure that Supply Chain projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. He/She will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
How you will contribute:
His/Her main responsibilities will be:
- According with Global Supply Chain strategy, collaborate in identifying Supply Chain innovation/transformation opportunities;
- Contribute in project pre-analysis phase by developing project scopes and objectives;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- He/she will be responsible for driving Supply Chain projects by working with cross functional teams (Industrialization, Demand Planning, Production Planning, Purchasing, Logistic, Quality Control, Customer Service depts) identifying the work plan, the objectives and mobilizing the appropriate stakeholders;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs and for the measurement of project performances;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Control the respect of Supply Chain projects budget;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Who you are:
- Degree in engineering or economic management;
- Experience of 3-5 years in the role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent English written/spoken;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Team working capabilities;
- AFS/FMS SAP knowledge will be a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time