KERING TECHNOLOGIES Front Office Service Coordinator
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
You will form an integral part of the Kering WW Front Office team that is in charge to build and manage all applications implemented into Group stores related to the front-end experience. The WW Retail Front office team is responsible for the application maintenance worldwide; the support is delivered through an H24 service named Global Platform
WW Retail Front Office team is also responsible to manage the relationship with Kering local MIS teams in the regions and to maintain the communication with Brands belonging to Kering.
How will you contribute
- Support the Retail Front Office Maintenance Manager to identify development strategies for the global support model (Standardization and consistent integration of Brands / Regions / Countries specificities)
- Coordinate integration of new brands in the POS application strategy (new comers or non-fashion brands) under the supervision of the Retail Front Office Maintenance Manager
- Coordinate resources (Vendor and consulting companies) under the supervision of the Retail Front Office Maintenance Manager
- Coordinate HD2 support and relationship with brands
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvements
- Coordinate the technical part of the QA, UAT and Roll-out activities in the application maintenance perimeter
- Proactively reports in a synthetic way status of projects / Key issues / Changes / Problems and proposed solutions to Retail Front Office Maintenance Manager or project teams
- Monitor HD2 support team SLA
Who you are
- An individual with 5+ years of business analysis experience on POS (Xstore preferable) • Experienced in service management
- A good team player with strong relational skills
- Strong Listening, critical thinking and probing skills
- A collaborative individual, rigorous, autonomous, organized, committed and transparent
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite
- Knowledgeable about MS SQL • Fluent in Italian and English, French knowledge as a plus
Why work with us?
This is a marvelous opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic IT team that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time