Pomellato Concession Manager
Pomellato - Regular
We are currently looking for a CONCESSION MANAGER for our Corner Pomellato located in Printemps in Paris.
The Concession Manager will be responsible for the achievement of the sales objectives and will build and coach highly motivated sales teams in order to deliver exceptional service to the customers.
SALES OBJ & KPI’S:
- Manage the boutique in order to achieve sales objectives and KPI’s, ensuring to spend most of the time on the shop floor with sales team and clients
- Concur to the definition of action plans related to the mystery shopping results and ensure their implementation
- Coach constantly sales teams on extraordinary service, selling skills and attitude to deliver an unique shopping experience
- Resolve client concerns/disputes/complains while assuring the client satisfaction is pursued
- Ensure the ethical behavior of the store team and integrity towards the client
- Ensure the participation of the store teams to trainings in order to develop their knowledge on different topics (collections, selling techniques, brand and inspiration stories, security…)
- Partner with sales trainers in all trainings implementation plans and follow up
MASTER IN RELATIONSHIPS:
- Be proactive in recruiting new customers, promoting and creating events in order to generate new business opportunities. Actively participate and involve sales teams in social events
- Constantly cultivate relationships with clients, in store and outside the store
- Implement client database activities, as per marketing guidelines
MASTER OF THE HOUSE:
- Be responsible for the good maintenance, appearance and safe environment of the corner highlighting maintenance issues according to guidelines
- Be responsible for the good functioning of the store in terms of product assortment and visual merchandising, monitoring the store stock and guaranteeing the respect of display guidelines
- Ensure that the sales teams’ grooming is always up to standards
- Be responsible for the store stock, ensuring to efficiently and effectively manage it according to KPI’s
- Supervise After Sales Service activities and requests
- Approve discount as per policies
COMPETITION/LUXURY WORLD KNOWLEDGE:
- Ensure a strong knowledge of the relevant market: competitions, events, products and pricing
- Related to their environment (city/street/mall/dept store) guarantee profound knowledge on brand locations, events and marketing activities
Competences & main skills:
- Strong experience in the same position, gained in a very customer service focused environment, and with a genuine passion for luxury
- Communication skills and Interpersonal sensitivity
- Customer orientation
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and team leader; well-integrated in the social environment in order to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Knowledge of English is mandatory
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with an unconventional brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Pomellato and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Pomellato is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates.
- Full time