SAINT LAURENT Client Advisor
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
CAPRI - Italy
We are currently seeking a Client Advisor who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
A Client Advisor contribute actively to the store sales and key indicators achievement.
They are providing a unique, memorable, sophisticated, and everlasting experience to all external and internal clients. They also support the management team and colleagues while consistently upholding our Maison values, image, and standards.
MISSIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide an outstanding client and after-sale service to all visitors and clients
- Show passion in connecting and reconnecting with clients, putting them at the center, identifying their needs and anticipating their future requests
- Cultivate a robust client portfolio to secure a proactive and growing business
- Drive performance to exceed individual sales and KPI goals by having a business mindset and an entrepreneurial approach
- Know how to create personalized, versatile, and timeless silhouettes for the client and demonstrating your passion for the fashion culture
- Show a transparent and genuine attitude with the client and create a unique connection with them
- Communicate in a professional and authentic way, with clients and colleagues
- Effectively use all the available tools to optimize business opportunities
- Proactively support the front and back-of-house teams, their achievements and ultimately the overall team spirit
- Adhere to all company policies and operational procedures and follow them
- A preferred professional experience in providing a high quality service focused on Client expectations, i.e. in fashion & accessory retail, in customer service or in luxury hospitality
- Have personal taste and passion for the fashion culture, like to create personalized looks
- Have a natural business mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Open-minded and looking for a company valuing audacity and authenticity
- Strong team spirit to achieve common goals
- At ease with using tools and applications, learns fast with new technologies
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced environment, able to multitask & prioritize
- Proactive, enthusiastic, & with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written, oral & listening skills, in English and local language
- Embrace change and see it as an opportunity to grow and develop
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates.
- Full time