BOTTEGA VENETA Operations Manager, Beverly Hills Flagship
Bottega Veneta - Regular
BEVERLY HILLS - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team in Beverly Hills.
How you will contribute
The Operations Manager is responsible for driving the consistent execution of business practices in-store. With all endeavors, the Operations Manager, in partnership with the Store Director/Manager will exhibit sound reasoning and accurate judgment in their decision-making with the ability to alter their approach to best support the daily operations of the store. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the Store Director, ensure that the store adhere to company standard operating procedures, also supporting the store to operate as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
- Ensure compliance with all operational policies and procedures through partnership with the Retail Operations / Loss Prevention, Sales Audit, Inventory Control, Finance, Treasury, Human Resources and Architecture / Facilities teams.
- Facilitate store maintenance and repairs with external vendors and contractors, escalating to the Architecture Preservation Manager and/or Project Manager as needed
- Inventory Management - execute routine cycle counts, identify inventory discrepancies and follow the standard flow to address as needed.
- Ensuring merchandise and supply deliveries are accurate, verifying all quantities shipped/received match corresponding documentation for all incoming/outgoing shipments and report any discrepancies to relevant department
- Manage the activities of all operations/stock positions in-store to ensure efficient processes exist and foster communications
- Responsible for the succession planning and ongoing development of your direct team through coaching and monthly touch bases
- Technology – Support Retail in the rollout of all applications and update to existing systems, including holding trainings with the stock/sales teams as needed to ensure understanding and compliance
- Loss prevention - conduct regular audits of the store’s equipment (CCTV, alarm, EAS) and proactively address any known issues, regularly monitor and address store procedures to reduce loss.
- Oversee the annual physical inventory process; ensuring loss is less than group/brand standards, while ensuring that efficient process that limits the interruption to the day-to-day operations of the business
- Cultivate relationships with all store operations lead and corporate partners to improve operational efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Manage the store supply and in-store packaging levels are maintained. All merchandise repairs processes.
- Support the store by ensuring PCI compliance, monitoring POS and payment-related behaviors, either holding meetings or escalating to Store Director to address any open points.
- Daily walkthroughs to ensure that all brand guidelines are observed, both in the front of house and the back of house. Also, and that any/all topics from previous audits are addressed.
Who you are
- Exhibits a strong work ethic, leadership skills, high energy level, and is team-oriented
- Minimum 5 years of previous retail operational experience
- Strong leadership and skilled in anticipating and solving problems
- Flexible and diplomatic communicator across all mediums and all levels of an organization
- Strong attention to detail with solid organization skills and proven ability to multi-task with consistent follow-through
- Proactive nature – willing to act and lead beyond area of expertise, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Proficient in POS systems as well as all Microsoft Office suite (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Maintains a polished and well-groomed appearance at all times
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Availability to work closing shifts a minimum of 3 times per week, minimum of 3 Saturdays per month and two Sundays per month, annual inventory and entire holiday season
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America