Ginori 1735 - Marketing & Communication Manager
Kering - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
You will be part of our Marketing & Communication Team and you will be in charge of management of communications and marketing strategies in the relevant markets.
You will be responsible for the organization of events, promotional and digital campains activities, considering the specific needs of the American market.
How you will contribute
- Design and implement B2B and B2C communications and marketing strategies in the relevant markets, by partnering with wholesalers and retailers, defining budget allocation and the KPI, monitoring the execution and generating the ongoing reporting;
- Support and manage the organization of events, following the corporate guidelines and in coordination with the global marketing team;
- Collaborate, participate in, and coordinate promotional activities or trade shows;
- Coordinate with Headquarters on local digital campaigns and deliver input and feedback to ensure the reaching of the relevant consumer targets for the brand;
- Support the sales team in the management of the top accounts and in the generation and consolidation of leads;
- Adapt the global communication campaigns to the specific needs of the American market;
- Support the creation and adaptation of specific training communications directed to the sales partners;
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in the market (both in digital and physical space) and make recommendations to leadership;
- Expected travel: 20%.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of marketing experience preferably in luxury goods (fashion, watches, jewelry);
- Experience in partnerships with retailers and wholesalers to develop local activations and marketing plans;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets;
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software; familiarity with Photoshop is a plus;
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America