GUCCI Regional Security Manager - West Coast
Gucci - Regular
BEVERLY HILLS - United States of America
The Gucci Regional Security Manager - West Coast is responsible for protecting the tangible assets for the West Coast stores for Gucci America. This position will act as a liaison between the stores and corporate while providing a safe and secure environment as well as ensuring profitability. The Regional Security Manager – West Coast will oversee stores in the Southwest and Northwest markets, preferably based in Los Angeles.
- Build effective partnerships in the field that can be leveraged to achieve common goals of improving sales while protecting company assets;
- Drive the shrink reduction goals for assigned areas;
- Assess high shrink stores to identify losses and make actionable recommendations to improve results;
- Support corporate directives by being a liaison with government and industry security professionals to achieve a high level of security response;
- Recruit and train security specialists within assigned regions;
- Manage requirements for specialists and vendor security workforce to ensure efficiency;
- Ensure all internal and external investigations are completed promptly and in compliance with all corporate and legal standards;
- Collect evidence and case facts to substantiate liability to bring closure to open investigations;
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality through all internal investigations;
- Partner with store and market leadership, HR, and legal to address and take the necessary corrective actions if necessary;
- Leverage exception and store reporting to identify theft activity in assigned area;
- Conduct security surveys and internal audits per departmental requirements;
- Participate in store meetings to increase awareness of safety initiatives and emergency/crisis management response and procedures;
- Partner with other departments to ensure proper security protection and execution of plans for new store openings and remodels and communicate installation issues for follow-up;
- Coach and train store leadership and associates on loss prevention techniques and identify any red flags with internal and external losses;
- Conduct comprehensive risk and site vulnerability assessments to identify deficiencies and provide recommendations for the protection of employees, and prevention of financial loss, damage, or business interruptions;
- Coordinate and manage security event coverage;
- Manage incident reporting system to report and track security incidents;
- Ensure all incidents are addressed and appropriate communications of resulting actions are accomplished, including the conducting of employee investigations;
- Maintain awareness of any regional security situations and provide timely support and advice regarding elevated security, and safety risks i.e., coups, protests, natural disasters, and disease breakout;
- Support customer service investigations, react to subpoenas, and assist with video verification when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years of directly related, multi-unit loss prevention and/or retail work experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong management and leadership skills necessary to build cohesive teams;
- Experience in driving successful loss prevention, shortage control, safety/fire/accident reduction and fraud prevention programs;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Understanding of criminal and civil law as it applies to the retail environment;
- Good working knowledge of physical security (Burglar alarms, EAS, CCTV, & guard Mgt.);
- Self-motivated individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision;
- Must demonstrate the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to deal with sensitive loss prevention issues in an ethical manner;
- Proficient computer skills including loss prevention applications, MS office (Excel, word, and Powerpoint), and store systems including exception-based reporting;
- Strong business acumen;
- Knowledgeable of current policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting the business and organization;
- Awareness of current marketplace strategies and tactics;
- Comfortable in conflict management, seeing them as opportunities;
- Able to read situations quickly;
- Good at focused listening and able to find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise;
- Wicklander-Zulawski certification required.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – California
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $95,000.00 USD to $130,000.00 USD.
Eligible employees may also participate in an employee benefits program as well as an incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America