GUCCI Security Manager - New York Fifth Avenue
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Gucci Security Manager for the New York flagship location is responsible for the safety of the assets and employees of the New York Fifth Avenue location. In addition to supporting the security and loss prevention team, the Security Manager will help minimize the loss of company assets while maintaining a safe and secure environment for our employees and clients. The position is based at the Gucci Fifth Avenue Flagship store and will assist in the NYC Metro market.
- Work closely with the store management team to ensure the safety and security of all employees;
- Manage and train security staff on the proper loss prevention and security techniques for the recovery and/or loss of company assets;
- Drive achievement of shrink reduction goals for assigned area;
- Participate in store meetings to increase awareness on safety initiatives and emergency/crisis management response and procedures;
- Enforce all company policies and procedures;
- Provide physical security expertise and ensure proper functionality of store security systems;
- In support of corporate directives and investigations, work as a liaison with outside agencies to achieve a high level of security response and professionalism;
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality throughout internal investigations;
- Partner with store and market leadership, Human Resources and legal to address issues and take corrective actions if necessary;
- Maintain accurate records of all security related incidents and communicate as necessary;
- Support management team with HR investigations;
- Respond to security-related requests, and assist with video verification as needed;
- Identify, investigate, and resolve all internal/external theft and fraud;
- Minimize the impact of loss and address any new types of theft and fraud;
- Follow initial on-boarding of leverage exception reporting to identify internal theft activity in assigned area;
- Conduct security checklists and assessments within area of responsibility in accordance with loss prevention departmental requirements;
- Partner with other departments to ensure proper security protection and execution of plans for new store openings and remodels and communicate installation issues for follow-up;
- Responsibility for security event coverage within assigned metro market;
- Participate in the recruitment and hiring of top talent for contract guard positions;
- Assist in all loss prevention projects (managing alarm systems and keys, physical enhancements, vendor related changes).
- Associates Degree preferred;
- 3+ years directly related, multi-unit LP and/or Retail work experience;
- Experience in driving successful loss prevention shortage control, safety/fire/accident reduction and fraud prevention programs;
- Self-motivated individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must demonstrate the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent analytical skills necessary;
- Microsoft outlook, word and excel proficiency;
- Values and exhibits the highest level of personal integrity and able to maintain confidentiality concerning all information and projects;
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations with emotional control and resolve disputes in a diplomatic manner.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – New York City
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $63,000.00 USD to $75,000.00 USD.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America