SAINT LAURENT Store Director
Saint Laurent - Regular
Melbourne - Australia
We are currently seeking a Store Director to join our team and establish the operations of our Chadstone store. You will be responsible for all aspects of the operations and the development of the business within the market.
A Business Developer:
Attract, recruit, develop, retain, and engage customers.
Implement action plans to achieve sales target and P&LCommunicate high quality relevant feedbacks and reporting to HQ and/or staff.
Know and monitor business environment including local competition.
A Talent Leader and Developer:
Identify, attract, recruit, develop and retain talents.
Motivate and challenge the team on a regular basis.
A Brand Promoter:
Promote the culture of the brand internally and externally.
Ensure store atmosphere upholds brand image.
Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international.
Luxury business to develop customers' loyalty (especially with Top Clients and VIPs).
A Process Manager:
Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organisation.
Challenge current processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience in a managerial position
- High sensitivity to customers experience and loyalty
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
- Precision and excellent organisational skills
- Adaptability, openness, risk taking, dynamic, listening abilities, curiosity
- High responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Mastering computer skills (Word and Excel)
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasia / South Pacific