KERING Accountant R2R
Kering - Regular
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
To execute the functions as it relates to the financial reporting and transactional accounting of the Brand’s Joint Ventures in the context of Group Shared Services Centre. To apply principles of accounting to finalize the financial data and complete the closing procedures / transactions to enable the Brand’s finance department complete the reporting pack. To accomplish tasks with accuracy and completeness with a particular emphasis on customer service and to seek to add value for the Brand’s finance team.
- Reconcile all GL Accounts (within Blackline) and ensure all account balances are adequately supported.
- Maintain (create, update, delete) and monitor the fixed assets system along with manual depreciation runs.
- Support in accurate and timely monthly and year-end close.
- Support for the operation of all accounting systems and records, including, but not limited to:
- Intercompany invoices and reconciliation, expenditures, inventory, assets, payroll, cut off, payments, bank reconciliation.
- Monitor compliance with international accounting principles (IFRS), company procedures, and local regulations.
- Support in preparing the following reports on monthly basis: -
- Profit or loss Statement
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow statement
- Receivables Ageing report
- Payables / Inter company reports
- Analyze transactional processes and recommend areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
- Assist the work of Tax coordinator to ensure compliance with relevant authorities.
- Liaison with external/internal auditors and ensure smooth completion of the assignment.
- Prepare work papers and supporting schedules required by the auditors.
- Full time
- Afrique / Moyen-Orient
- United Arab Emirates